For the purpose of the Data Protection Bill 2017, the data controller is RLA Group Limited of Parley Green Lane, Christchurch, Dorset, BH23 6BB, United Kingdom.
Information you provide us:
You may choose to provide personal information to us, for example by filling in forms on our website or contacting us by email and phone. The information you provide us may include your name, address, e-mail address or phone number which is classed as personal data.
Information we collect about you:
- Technical information, including your IP address, your login information, browser type and version, device identifier, location and time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, page response times, and download errors;
- Length of visits to certain pages
We may use your personal information…
To get in touch and provide you with services you have asked for. We may:
- Send you information about services (where you have consented to this),
- Give you updates on any changes to our service;
To improve our site and content. We may:
- Administer, monitor, and improve our site, social media pages, and email content, including troubleshooting, analysis, testing of functions and different site design ideas;
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- Otherwise as required or permitted by law.
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.